Ray White Rural and Livestock New South Wales is a corporate agribusiness division specialising in the full suite of agribusiness transactions, rural and livestock divestment and farmland acquisition services to clients across New South Wales.
The Sydney-based corporate sales and marketing entity orchestrates large scale agribusiness transactions and divestments. The team, led by Andrew Starr (one of the group’s top rural principal) and Bruce Birch (the organisation’s national livestock director), partners with local specialists in the New South Wales network of Ray White Rural to handle large corporate deals and complex aggregation sales.
The business was inspired by the long-term success of a corporate-grassroots entity in Brisbane, Ray White Rural Queensland, directed by Bruce Douglas and Jez McNamara. The Brisbane-based business works collaboratively and exclusively with Ray White Rural’s local agents in the sunshine state on big sales. This approach has worked well for hundreds of vendors in Queensland over 25 years.
What we offer:
- REACH: Global marketing partnered with highly-localised inspections and buyer support.
- COMMUNICATION: Strategic consultation with prospective buyers.
- NEGOTIATION: handling sale outcomes and strategising sale method to achieve the best outcome, balancing financial reward, risk and specific contractual considerations.
- DISCLOSURE: Transparent and detailed management of buyer enquiry and qualification of prospective purchasers, with full disclosure to vendors.
- INFORMATION: Preparation of holistic information memorandum and associated vendor due diligence information.
- PROMOTION: Carefully crafted promotional content including brochures, website, online and print advertisements, virtual inspections, social media, video, editorial et al.
- ADVERTISING: Marketing and strategic buyer targeting in line with our competition creation philosophy to maximise prospective purchaser interest and eventual sale price.
- EXPOSURE: Public relations, media releases, structured editorial and crisis management.
- EXPERTISE: Skills spanning digital advertising, press advertising, database communication, direct approach, and intra-network relations.
- SKILL: Sale and leasing services for agricultural properties and businesses across all sectors and commodities.